Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bonjour&Bonsoir

Everyday before I say "Bonsoir" to myself, I like to think about what I will do tomorrow and how I will do it. I may spend only a few seconds to go through all those staffs, then close my eyes, goodnight!

"Bonjour"~ I tell myself it is a new day!

Last night, an idea suddenly burst into my mind. Why am I here for university? I realized I used to think that taking lots of modules is the thing that I should do now. But, really? Why should I take those modules? Learn more? But is the knowledge taught in those modules so important?

I may not have the abosolute corret answer. The thing I can say is that almost all people who are at work nowadays do not really need all those I learn now!!

I am not here for understanding all those formulas or theories. I am here to experience a university life. I am here to learn how to manage things well. I believe a university without modules can also be a place called university. Modules are just things that set obstacles and test how well we manage our life. For example, can you have a satisfactory life, and at the same time have good results for all those tough modules?

Here I am in a university, the fortunate thing is that I can choose the obstacles myself. And, I think I have chosen a tough one, why is that? Coz I am willing and I want to learn how to manage my life in my four years' university. Also, I want to know how I will overcome such a big obstacle~!!

The only goal that I set for myself now is "To Enjoy Life". Of course, everyone has his/her own definition of "enjoy", and I have mine~ "Enjoy"=="Satisfaction"?? I don't know the exact answer. I will find it out along my way.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i dno how to contact you :X need a team for seminar stillll

    ReplyDelete